My Personal Online Recycle Bin
You may find something useful here...........

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My doubt on King Kong movie

Last friday night, I watch the King Kong movie with my colleague. The movie was nice, but my mood was totally interrupted when the person that sat behind me open his/her mouth. Because he/she have got bad breath.

After the movie, I still have some doubt in my mind.

1) How the King Kong get transfer to US after they have captured it?
2) Why the "wild man" only attack them once since they have been on the island for some times.
3) Did the girl(so called beauty) really love the king kong?

And one of my colleague ask 2 very funny question that I don't know how to answer.

1) How long to take for the king kong to grow in such a big size?
2) The turtle longer life or the king kong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home