My Personal Online Recycle Bin
You may find something useful here...........

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Exception Handling in java

This friday, One of my friend did sent me a link titled as "Exception-Handling Antipatterns". As opposed to those normal article that teach you how to handle exception in java, instead it show you what is the wrong pratice or mistake that offen did by most fresh or even experienced java developer.

I found it quite usefull and interesting, thus I would like to share it with you. Here is the "Exception-Handling Antipatterns" from java.net.

Beside that, I also found another article from the same site that talk about 3 simple rule of exception handling.

1)Be Specific
2)Throw Early
3)Catch Later

Full artcile can be found from "Three Rules for Effective Exception Handling".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home