My Personal Online Recycle Bin
You may find something useful here...........

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pulau Perhentian Diving Trip + Another Certification...Yahooo.......

Last thursday(13/4/2006), I went to pulau perhentian for a very relaxing and joyful diving trip with my ex-colleague. I took a PADI Open Water Diver Certification during the 5 days 4 nights trip. Below is some of my photo took during the trip.



On the way to jetty........




Pulau Perhentian Beach View




Another Fantastic View




Scuba Holic.........The place i learn diving....



Ready For Diving........



Me and my diving instructor - Sebastian



Shopping time.........though I dun like shopping...



Kota Bharu Airport........ready to go home...

1 Comments:

  • Hi..u got a nice blog+nice pics. anyway i just wanna share my experience there on Perhentian island. I also had a fantastic trip in Perhentian Island. Really love my stay at Perhentian Island especially at Tunabay Resort. Iwould like to recommend to anyone who is planning to have a great holiday in an island, please don't hesitate to come to Perhentian Island. For more info about the resort, visit www.tunabay.com.my

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home