My Personal Online Recycle Bin
You may find something useful here...........

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Debug with JSF Phase Listener

It have been a lot lot lot time since my last update on this blog.

Hehehe.....Please forgive my laziness...

After working with jsf for some day, I have found using JSF Phase Listener is a good way to trace or debug a program error....

When using jsf, you might found that some of the component or page behaviour doesn't behave as expected. This is especially when you are using immediate attribute, calling render response, dynamic render attribute and etc. This is because jsf actually skip some phase. Using jsf phase listener, you are awake of which phase is call after which and when backing is updated and other goodies..

I am going to show you how to setup a JSF Phase Listener, cause there are plenty of resource already show this. Anyway, I can refer to following for setup phase listener.

http://www.jsftutorials.net/faces-config/phaseTracker.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home